K&C South Community Mental Health Hub brings together a together a range of health care professionals who have specialist skills in working with people who have mental health needs. They aim to deliver excellent integrated, recovery-focused and evidence-based health and social care to the residents of K&C.
The role of the team includes:
- Assessing, treating and reviewing symptoms.
- Taking optimistic views about recovery-focused interventions.
- Providing a wide range of psycho-social interventions and support.
- Providing support and intervention for family and carers.
- Assessing social care needs and providing social care services through personalised budgets.
- Working in partnership with a range of statutory and non-statutory services.
- Working closely with local GPs to provide joined up mental and physical healthcare
The team has a base where they can see people. They are also able to work in a range of other places, such as GP surgeries, day centres, hostels and people's own homes.
Largely residents of Kensington and Chelsea
|14, 211, 319, 328, 414||West Brompton Station (London Overground or Southern Train Services)||Earls Court, South Kensington or Fulham Broadway stations|
The service is available 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday (not including bank holidays)