Phone us on 0800 0234 650 if you need help in a mental health crisis, 24/7
- Our Single Point of Access is a Mental Health Crisis Line which offers emotional support and advice to people who require urgent mental health attention, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It is open to children and adults of all ages, to people who haven’t previously used mental health services and to carers and family members who might be concerned about someone.
- You can reach us by phoning 0800 0234 650 (Freephone) or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; we also take calls from 111.
- If you or the person you are calling about are someone who is already receiving care from one of our mental health teams between the hours of 9am-5pm Monday to Friday we encourage you to call the mental health team that looks after you.
- Please only attend A&E if you have an emergency about your physical health, otherwise please call our Single Point of Access 0800 0234 650 in the first instance. If you are unsure, or have a non life-threatening medical need, call 111 or visit 111 online who can also direct you to your local mental health crisis line if your concerns are related to mental health.
- If you want to speak to someone who is not a clinician, ask the mental health team looking after you or call our SPA for a referral to The Cove, a local community safe space opening 2-10pm every day, 7 days a week, offering 1:1 appointments in person or virtually. For more information, visit The Coves web page.
- If you are a young person, you can join Kooth, an online mental wellbeing community and find support you need.
- Not ready to speak to someone? Visit Hub of Hope to find what services are open near you.