We accept referrals for local patients from the North West Sector Consortium, which includes Kensington & Chelsea, Westminster, Hounslow, Ealing, Hammersmith & Fulham, and Hillingdon.
We also accept national referrals from any healthcare professional, subject to a cost per case contract being agreed with the relevant funder.
Process for local patient referrals
- GPs from the boroughs of Hillingdon, Hounslow and Ealing can refer through the local community mental health team.
- GPs from the boroughs of Brent, Harrow, Kensington & Chelsea, Hammersmith & Fulham and Westminster can refer directly to the Vincent Square Eating Disorder Service following agreement by the Primary Care Trust.
- The community mental health team screens the client to ascertain whether eating disorder is the primary diagnosis or whether personality problems (or other enduring mental illness which can be managed by community mental health team) are the primary diagnosis.
- The community mental health team forwards an assessment request letter, presenting the problem, the patient's body mass index (BMI) and a brief history to the Vincent Square Eating Disorder Service.
We assess urgent referrals within two weeks and non-urgent referrals within eight weeks. Once the patient has been assessed, a decision will be made regarding the best care for the patient.
- Dana Myers - Liaison Team Lead
- Nicole Nunes - Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Claire Carrington - Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Michelle Fiteni - Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Faye Sherwood - Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Claire McDonald - Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Emma MacNab - Senior Occupational Therapist